Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Temple Trip, Baptism, and dog bite! :)

Hey Everyone!

Sorry this is on Tuesday. I forgot to mention last week that our temple trip was today, which means our P-day was moved. 


This week has been super eventful. We had the opportunity to go to the temple earlier today. It was wonderful. I love going, and I wish we could go more often.


Brian was baptized and confirmed this week! Brian is one amazing man. He is the happiest guy I know right now. He is on cloud nine. It's been so cool to work with him and help him along. 


And I got bit by a dog! I am really, really, really sorry, but I left the cord that I need to upload pictures. It's pretty nasty... :) But I'll be fine. I just have a few holes in my leg(s). :) Brian actually asked me to baptize him, but I got bit the day before, and the doctor said I shouldn't get it wet, so Elder Brinkerhoff baptized him and I confirmed him. 


Have a great week! :)
Elder Plehn
PS: In case you can't tell, we barely have any time to email this week, so I'll write a longer one next week with pictures. (Later he sent these photos from his companion's camera.)

No comments:

Post a Comment