Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Greetings from Hermiston, Oregon!!!

10 August 2015

So we had a really crazy week...

We started our week in Kennewick, and now Elder Malcolm and I are in Hermiston. We got a call from our mission president on Wednesday night telling us that we were going to be going to Hermiston on Friday morning. It's been fun. We left one person on date and two that were really close (we get to go back for the baptisms) and we got 6 people on date, with 2 or 3 really close. :) And we barely have any records, so we are starting from scratch, but with people to teach. :) 

This area will definitely help me personally to improve and become more like the Savior, but the most important thing is the change that can happen as any of us put our trust in Him. He really can help us. 

Also, Thursday is August 13th.... I don't even know what to say to that. To think that I've been here on my mission for one year is... strange. I think I'm starting to figure it out. :) As I put Christ first, everything else get's easier. Funny how simple that is, but how hard it is to keep up. 

Love,
Elder Plehn

No comments:

Post a Comment