Monday, October 6, 2014

General Conference is Awesome!

General Conference was so cool. It is a way different experience watching it as a missionary. I learned a lot. Some of my favorite talks were Elder Christoffersen's, Elder Bednar's, Elder Robbin's, and the two about the sacrament.

This week, we had set a goal to have 100% member present lessons. That means having a member with us whenever we taught any lesson to an investigator. And we did it! 17 member-present lessons, and 0 other lessons. It was hard to coordinate it all and get it arranged, but we got it done. 

I'm getting a new companion! Elder Schoenberger is being made a Zone Leader in Walla-Walla, and I'm going to finish training with Elder Asplund. I get to meet him on Wednesday. I'm excited to get to learn from somebody else. 

I love you all! The Church is true! Don't forget to write me! ;)
Love, Elder Plehn

No comments:

Post a Comment