Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone!
 
Transfer calls came on Saturday. Elder Bergquist is headed to Ellensburg, and I'm getting a new companion, Elder Snow. He is going to be my 5th companion in 4 transfers. If I keep this up, I'll have more companions than transfers. We are also losing our car. :( We now have to share with Pasco 2nd ward. I'm not really sure how it's going to work, because we don't even live in our area. We live 28 blocks away... It's going to be interesting to say the least. But we'll make it work.
 
 We finally had investigators come to church this week! We had four of them come. It's so gratifying to see people there. That's one of the most difficult commitments to get investigators to follow through with. So it's exciting to see so many progressing. We have three people preparing for baptism in the next few weeks. It's really exciting.
 
I love you all, and have a great 2015!
Elder Plehn

No comments:

Post a Comment