Monday, December 15, 2014

He Is the Gift

Hey Everyone!
 
I know it's been a long time since I wrote a mass email like this. Sorry about that. I don't know how many of you have seen the 'He is the Gift' video, but I encourage you all to watch it, even if you've already seen it, and think about what that gift means to you. http://www.mormon.org/Christmas
 
This gospel is real and can change lives. I have loved my time here, and am so grateful that I have been given the chance to share what I know with so many other people. This experience has taught me so much, and has helped me grow as a person, and as a son of God. There have been hard moments, but those have just allowed me to realize the ways I can improve.
 
I invite everyone to take time this Christmas season, and share what you know about our Savior. Missionary work is not limited to knocking on doors. It can and should be a integral part of each one of our lives.
 
I love you all!
Elder Plehn

No comments:

Post a Comment