Monday, October 12, 2015

5 Questions

Hello Everyone! 

We just had a mission tour by Elder Daniel L. Johnson of the Seventy. He used to live in my grandparent's ward, so he actually knew how to say my name! :) General Authorities are the best! We only had a three hours with him, but I learned a ton. He talked about how our goals are only as good as our commitment to achieve them. We also talked a lot about how important the first principle in PMG we teach is (God is Our Loving Heavenly Father). One of the first things Satan does when he wants to draw us or people in general away is to confuse or destroy our image and knowledge of who our Heavenly Father really is. Elder Johnson instructed us to recommit ourselves to gaining and maintaining the strongest testimony we can muster of the nature and the reality of Heavenly Father. That's definitely something that I would invite you to do as well. Elder Johnson gave us five questions to ask Heavenly Father: 
  1.  Heavenly Father, are you really there?
  2.   Do you really have a body of flesh and bones?
  3.   Am I really your son or daughter?
  4.   Do you really know me?
  5.   Do you really love me?
I know that Heavenly Father will answer those prayers if we are sincere. 

Elder Plehn

No comments:

Post a Comment