Monday, February 29, 2016

New Transfer

Transfers have left me with a new companion and a new area. Elder Poulter and I were doubled into the Crestview ward (still in Richland) on Wednesday. I have now been doubled in 5 times compared to the 3 times I have been transferred normally. Elder Poulter is pretty much the coolest missionary ever! He's from SLC, UT, and we were in the same group coming into the mission field. We're really excited to be together in this ward. There are so many solid members who are excited to finally have some Elders. There have been sisters in the Crestview ward for a long time, so were excited to take the elders and high priests out with us and work more with the youth, especially the Young Men. 

I'm so glad that I'm a missionary! It's a great work that brings so much joy! I know that families can be together forever because of our Savior Jesus Christ.

Elder Plehn

No comments:

Post a Comment