Monday, September 22, 2014

Back to normal

Hey everyone!

I'm back to my normal P-day. Being a missionary is awesome. I get to see a lot of cool miracles and I get a lot of really interesting experiences. We are teaching a lot of people. We only have one person on date, but were pretty close to getting a second one. We took three of our investigators to a baptism in Selah on Saturday, just so they could see what goes on at a baptism. All three of them liked it, and all of them felt the Spirit. 

We're working on getting more investigators to church. When an investigator comes to church, it shows a lot about their willingness to learn more. And it gives them opportunities to feel the Spirit and develop relationships with members. 

I am surprised by the progress I feel that I'm making. It's becoming easier to share what I'm thinking, and to share my testimony. I still have a very long way to go, but I'm feeling more confident about what I'm doing. 

As always, I love hearing from you! 
Love, Elder Plehn

No comments:

Post a Comment