Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sorry this is late...

Hello Everyone!

Sorry this is coming on Wednesday instead of Monday. We had our quarterly temple trip today, which means our P-day was moved to today. 

We've had a pretty cool week. This weekend was Sportsman Days in Naches, which is the biggest event all year. It's pretty much a fair. Our ward had a family history booth and we got to be in the parade. We met some solid people that we're working on contacting.

We had exchanges for the first time. I got to go with Elder Doman, one of our Zone Leaders. He's a Spanish missionary, so I got to use some of my very limited Spanish. It was actually easier than I thought it would be. I just didn't talk very much. But I learned a lot. It was interesting to see different styles of missionary work. I had a great conversation with Elder Doman about deciding what kind of missionary I want to become. I would suggest that you all take a few minutes to decide what kind of person you want to become, and then WRITE IT DOWN! That's important. It won't do you any good unless you can remember it.

As always, I love hearing from you all! This Gospel is true! Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth" 

Love, Elder Plehn

No comments:

Post a Comment