Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Transfers! And Baptisms!

Transfer calls came on Saturday! My companion, Elder Malcolm, who I just finished training, is going to be heading to Heppner, a town 45 minutes south of Hermiston, opening the area, and training new missionary! I'm super excited for him. He's an awesome missionary, and he's going to do some great things down there. He's still going to be in my district, so we still get to see each other. I'm going to be staying in Hermiston, and I'm going to be training another missionary. I'm super excited. I keep telling people the Lord is giving me a chance to repent and fix all the mistakes I made with Elder Malcolm. :) 

Chris was baptized on Saturday!!! He's so cool! It's been so much fun to teach him, because he already knows everything. And we had the tiny little room that the baptismal font is in packed with his wife's family, who are all active members. It was a great experience watching him be baptized and confirmed. 

We found a lot of new people to teach this week, including an awesome family that we are so excited to teach. Elder Malcolm and I have had an enormous amount of growth here. I'm really sad to see Elder Malcolm go, but I know that this next transfer will be just as good. 

The Church is true, and the Savior can help each of us deal with anything that we are going through. I know that He lives. He is the Reason.

Love, Elder Plehn

Pictures:
  1. Elder Malcolm is a visionary. That's all. :)
  2. CTR road. Best thing ever.
  3. Chris!!! And Elder Benson and Elder Cordon, the missionaries we replaced.
  4. Elder Smith, our zone leader dies today... :(




No comments:

Post a Comment